Friday, May 29, 2015

God divorced Israel - She broke the covenant

Exodus 19:5 - Now therefore, IF IF IF ye (Jews) will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Jer 11:10 - They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers.

Lev 18:5 - Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which IF IF IF a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

Thing is the Jews did not keep the covenant and did you know God DIVORCED ISRAEL....Hmmm.most do not think so

Jeremiah 3:8 - And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Jer 5:11 - For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.

Question: Who does the Bible alone say KILLED JESUS

A: 1 Thess 2:14-15 ...even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, ....

Q: Is there another plan of salvation for unbelieving Jews?

A: Act 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Q: Did Jesus take the Kingdom of God from the Jews?

A: Mat 21:43 - Therefore say I (Jesus speaking to the Jews) unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mat 23:15 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (ALL Pharisees are Jews) , hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

There is only one door and it is Jesus and any Jew who rejects Jesus is rejected of God.

John  in John 3:36 - He that believeth on [Jesus] the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1Cr 16:22 - If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema (CURSED)  Maranatha. 

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtsj8TXTHH34UmHII2IXhgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment