Saturday, September 5, 2020

Star of the Jews

Bible old testament book of Amos 5:26 - But ye [Jews] have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch (Satanic god child sacrifice by fire) and Chiun your images, the STAR STAR STAR star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. (Jews carried what star?)

Acts 7:43 - Yea, ye [Jews] took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the STAR STAR STAR star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

What STAR STAR STAR do the jews (even so called Messianic) carry? Moloch and Remphan
Moloch was the satanic god that demanded children be burned alive in fire.
Remphan has reference to the giants, think Goliath
Look at the Israeli flag. 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. Chaplain Bob. Thank you so much for your time, and being obedient. God showed new this years ago. My testimony is like a rolling carddex. Lol. Foreal. I use to Wear the star out of ignorance. I thank the Holy Spirit for truth which comes from Almighty, Jesus the Son of the Holy Almighty. God showed me in 2012.
    Thanks so much. I love your teachings. I love the way you keep it real! You are 1-3 men of Hod thst Ive herd thst is calling it out like it should be for Gods Glory! Thank you.
    Respectfully,
    PS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are 1 out of 3 other men,?( tgat I’ve herd), that are actually speaking truth in regards to God’s Holy Word!
    Jesus is Saviour!
    PS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Pamela, I have not seen you in a bit. My last tube vid got me banned for a week. I suspect it was the pictures I used. the star had me fooled for a short time.
      https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eo5CNCmqsT30

      Delete